List of Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mattress Deals 2022
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mattress sale, is an annual event viral among customers since they can grab great deals on their favorite brands.
Mattresses do not come cheap, and it’s a great time to get amazing discounts and freebies from various brands.
So without much ado, here’s a list of some of the best deals this Back Friday and Cyber Monday:
Grab Black Friday Mattresses Deals 2022 Like a Pro
Now that you know the best deals on mattresses this season, you must learn more about various vital features before placing your order.
Buying a mattress is not as simple as it seems.
It would help if you did your homework correctly to choose one with the right firmness, exact cushioning, proper temperature regulation, etc., to fit the bill.
And believe me, all this effort is going to be worth it!
After all, you will spend the next decade (or so) sleeping on this mattress.
So, here are some tips before you fill your online cart…
Read Next – Best Mattress Reviews
With time, things change, and with the pandemic, the best place to shop is online.
If you like visiting stores to explore various deals and discount options on Black Friday, I suggest you expand your horizons and look for better deals online. The world is on your tips now; the best part is that you are entirely safe from COVID-19 while shopping online.
The world is shopping online these days, with the trend catching up even in countries where people are not so internet savvy.
Read Next – What to Look for in a Mattress?
So, why not you?
Getting back to mattresses, what most brick-and-mortar stores do is that they encourage you to lie down on a mattress for five minutes before you make such an important decision. I find it kiddish and even appalling since you cannot decide what mattress is good for you for the next 8-12 years in just five minutes.
A better option is to have a home trial lasting at least a few months. Now, this is precisely what online companies do. They offer sleep trials ranging anywhere from 100 to 365 nights, and the best part is that you can get all your money refunded if you are not happy with the sleeping experience that you get on a particular mattress (there are conditions, of course) but this is something far better than any deal you get offline!
Another major problem when buying a mattress from an offline store is that the salesperson might push you into purchasing a product on which he makes the most commission, and a lot of people tend to give in to impulse under such circumstances when they are being pushed to buy a product like that. Hard selling is not something that you can fall for online.
The most significant advantage is that you have time to decide, and there’s no one trying to pitch you into buying something that doesn’t fit your requirements. Moreover, you can compare various brands and choose one that suits your needs.
One of the best things about buying online is that you have great offers in running so that even if you miss a deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you might have some other event coming up when you can grab a special discount.
Nonetheless, you must remember that the mattress you buy should have a generous trial period. At least a 100 nights sleep trial is a common feature of most mattress companies selling online. However, checking the return clause and guarantee/warranty conditions is essential before taking out your credit card to pay up.
And I think online customers have an excellent opportunity to avail themselves of such a generous trial. It couldn’t get any better than this.
You buy a mattress you like, sleep on it, and use it for at least 100 days before deciding whether you want to keep it!
Read Next – How Much Sleep Do I Need?
Best Black Friday Mattress Sales 2022 (Deals & Huge Savings!)
Read Next – About The Sleeping Expert
Do Your Research
Not all mattresses are created equal.
This is why it is all the more essential to find out the various features and specifications of different mattresses and brands so that you can select one that is the right one for you.
So, where do you begin?
Well, the key is to do three things at the same time…
Research, Research, and Research!
First, it’s essential to decide what you want from your mattress.
Do you want something that offers excellent contouring or a mattress that provides good back support, or are you looking for a mattress that offers excellent motion isolation so that you do not get disturbed in your sleep when your partner changes position or moves out of bed?
Your preferred sleeping position and body weight are other factors you must consider before making your choice.:
- Innerspring or Coil Mattresses – These mattresses are made up of spring coils and have a lifespan of about 6-8 years. While they offer good ventilation and are breathable, they make a lot of squeaky noises. Hence, they are not perfect for people looking for a noiseless mattress or sexually active couples. Here are some of the types of mattresses that you can choose from:
- Adjustable Mattresses – As the name suggests, these mattresses can be adjusted up and down and in various positions for firmness.
- Gel Mattresses – These mattresses come with a layer of gel-infused foam, usually in the top layer, to ensure a fantastic sleeping experience. The cooling gel in the foam helps regulate temperature so that you do not feel hot. Such mattresses are an excellent choice for people who sleep hot and are prone to sweating while sleeping.
- Latex Foam Mattresses – Latex foam mattresses are supposed to be more comfortable than those made with memory foam. They are also considered to be more breathable. In addition to this, they are expected to have a longer lifespan. It’s hardly surprising that they come with a steeper price tag, but you can find some great discount offers online.
- Memory Foam Mattresses – These are famous for their unmistakable hug or contouring. Yet another essential feature is that they provide excellent pressure relief and support. They can last for 8-10 years and even more when appropriately maintained. On the flip side, memory foam mattresses can trap heat and make you sweat. They are also not the right choice for people who want to sleep on the bed rather than experience a sink or “in the mattress” feel.
- Hybrid Mattresses – Hybrids are trendy these days since they combine two or more types of construction materials to provide an ultimate sleeping experience to their sleepers. They come with a higher price tag and generally suit the requirements of most sleepers. Moreover, a good hybrid can last for at least a decade.
Read Next – Best Mattress Reviews
Price of the Mattress
One of the most important considerations is to check the price tag before you make your final choice.
It’s essential to keep in mind that a mattress is not something you replace every other year. You have to live with it for the next 8-10 years. It becomes a part of your life, and investing wisely is an important decision.
Low-quality mattresses in a box may come at a lower price, but they tend to compromise the quality of the materials used. When seeking a cheaper bed, you might have to replace it in less than eight or even six years. Thus, they have a shorter lifespan too.
Mattresses that cost more are likely to have a longer lifespan, but they are worth the extra money. They come with additional features to help you sleep better and be longer-lasting.
There’s a fine line between something that’s higher-priced and something insanely expensive.
Read Next – Best Foam Mattress Reviews
Should You Opt for the Best Deals Blindly?
Now, there might be so many Cyber Monday/ Black Friday Mattress deals in 2023 that you must tread carefully. Even though you might be getting a steep discount on a particular brand, it might not be the best choice.
Keep your requirements in focus before you choose a brand and make a purchase within opening hours. In all possibilities, try to avoid doorbusters since they are likely to give you a good deal on all products in terms of quality and comfort. If you fall for such a deal, you are likely to be in for a product that is substandard in quality and compromises on essential features.T you might need an early replacement in such a case.
Most salespeople try to take advantage of their customers’ ignorance, which is why it is essential to educate yourself with thorough research so that no one can take you for granted or make you buy something you don’t need.
Equip yourself with proper knowledge of essential features of mattresses so that this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, you can choose the best mattress for yourself.
I would also like to point out that most online companies run their Back Friday/Cyber Monday offers for a whole week. This gives you ample time to research, choose, and buy a mattress that fits your bill.
Read Next – Best Memory Foam Pillow Reviews
Compare the Deals
Once you have made up your mind about the following:
- To the kind of mattress that you need and
- The brands that are the best suited for you, it’s time to compare what different companies offer in terms of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. As discussed above, price is one of the most crucial factors in your decision, and it should not be the only factor. Some of the other essential features to consider include the following:
- Warranty – A lot of mattresses come with generous warranties. Good brands offer a lifetime product warranty and ensure full-coverage protection. Many companies offer 10-15 and even lifetime warranties. Still, it is essential to check the terms and conditions beforehand so that you are not in for a shock when claiming a guarantee. Under any circumstances, do not settle for a mattress with a warranty period of fewer than ten years, especially when buying a product with a high price tag.
- Return Policy – Most online retailers provide an excellent return period. I recommend you not opt for a brand offering less than a 100 nights sleep trial. Many retailers give a 365 nights sleep trial so that you have enough time to decide whether the mattress suits your needs. However, you make your buying decision, make sure to check out the return policy closely. Most brands require you to have slept on the mattress for at least 30 days before you can lay claim for a return or refund. Also, check out if you are required to pay for return shipping.
- Gift Cards and Store Credit – Such gift cards and store credits might look appealing, but they are an attempt by the retailer to make you spend more than you usually would. Thus, it would help if you were careful when considering such offers.
Read Next – Best Mattress For Back Pain
Buying a mattress is not a simple decision.
It can be even more stressful on Black Friday when you are bombarded with discount offers and freebies by online retailers.
In such a case, you can check out my complete review of Best Mattresses 2023, which can help you find out the best matters that suit your needs to make a wise decision and benefit from the big deals.
Read Next – Best White Cotton Blanket Available